! Halajulia! Hallalooolia! …….Horray! Finally got the exhibition space set up with the shelves, and…. MY POLYSTYRENE HEAD HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! : D
As soon as it was out the package, I started working on it totransform it to my beast for The Beauty Of The Beast story.
On the head so far I have used moulding wax to create the bone structure of the cheek, eyebrows, nose and a fatter lip. I then made out of clay the horn and tusk which was attatched by skewering it with a stick, and used a ping-pong ball in half for the eyes. Tomorrow I will add colour and texture : )
Just to add a little inspiration to everyones day: